“There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Keep following us as we provide a new approach to ways to understanding what we need to be more self care aware.
Help reduce Chronic Illnesses such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, etc etc by learning what your brain & body need and how to fill that need.
join us we embark on this new journey through health literacy, stress management, benefits of personal time, healthy networking and monitoring using state-of-the-art technology and artificial intelligence.
We believe there are better ways to manage our health to achieve goals and enjoy opportunities we never thought possible. It’s time to remember the past but focus on the future.
Service for the public include:
- LiveScan Fingerprinting,
- 10 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday
- WALK-IN’s OKAY during office hours
- 24/7 hours appointments available by request
- CPR / First Aid Cl assess:
- Basic & AHA Healthcare Provider CPR
- First Aid
- Classes on Wednesday evenings at 5:30 PM & Friday at 2 PM
- Weekend Classes are held on Saturdays at 9 AM
- PRE- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For more information contact:
- All Care Plus at (650) 424-0204 or email@example.com
- 999 Commercial Street, Suite 201, Palo Alto, CA 94303