“Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
― Publilius Syrus
The best way to good health begins with improving your health literacy, getting assessed on your health status, getting referred to people or professionals who can assist you and lastly accepting good support to help you reach your goal. Chronic disease is a major killer in our community. If we can accept that we are in control of our lives, work as team to defeat it, then we shouldn’t complain about the poor quality of life many of us experience on a daily basis.
We offer services that include: Basic CPR/First Aid, AHA BLS CPR, Childcare Provider EMSA CPR/First Aid. Some of the FREE programs we offer include: self-health seminars, in-depth health screenings,
Help reduce Chronic Illnesses such as obesity, diabetes, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, etc etc by learning what your brain & body need and how to fill that need.
Join us we embark on this new journey through health literacy, stress management, benefits of personal time, healthy networking and monitoring using state-of-the-art technology and artificial intelligence.
We believe there are better ways to manage our health to achieve goals and enjoy opportunities we never thought possible. It’s time to remember the past but focus on the future.
Service for the public include:
- LiveScan Fingerprinting:
- Office hours: 10 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday
- WALK-IN’s OKAY during office hours
- Appointments available by request 24/7
- CPR / First Aid Classes:
- Basic & AHA Healthcare Provider CPR
- First Aid
- Classes on Wednesday evenings at 5:30 PM & Friday at 2 PM
- Weekend Classes are held on Sundays at 4:00 PM
- PRE- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For more information contact:
- All Care Plus: 999 Commercial Street, Suite 201, Palo Alto, CA 94303
- (650) 424-0204 or email@example.com